Steps to Working at Cedarbrook
THE FULL PROCESS
- Complete the staff application here.
- Receive confirmation of application submission.
- Review Cedarbrook Staff website (you’re already looking at it!)
- Wait patiently as the admin team reviews your application and references.
- Interview with Megan, the Assistant Director and Amy, the Executive Director.
- Receive notice of successful completion of application process. Hooray! You’re Hired!
- Receive Staff Agreement and Pay Notice via email.
- Receive invite to Cedarbrook Staff Facebook group.
- Complete background check form here.
- Begin completion of paperwork.
- Staff Agreement
- Pay Notice
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Direct Deposit (now completed through your paychex flex account)
- Background Check Release
- Statement of Faith
- W4 (now completed through your paychex flex account)
- Health Form
- Statement of Christian Conduct
- I9 (now completed through your paychex flex account)
- Email Amy all paperwork within one week (Except for I-9 form and documents which you must bring with you on first day of staff training).
- Receive notice of paperwork completion.
- Keep checking email and staff Facebook group for updates.
- GET EXCITED! CAMP IS COMING!!
These are the forms you are required to complete in order to be hired as a staff member at Camp Cedarbrook. These forms MUST be completed and submitted back to me within 7 days of receiving your contract. If these forms are not complete by the due date, you will not be allowed to work.
Please download each form, complete it, sign it, scan it and email it back to [email protected] by 7 days of receiving your contract.
Two forms are personally unique to you, the Staff Agreement and the Pay Notice. Those will be emailed to you directly for you to review, sign and return.
Paychex Flex Account
In 2019 we will begin using Paychex to process our payroll. This means easy access to your pay stubs and pay history. In addition the W4, Direct Deposit, and I9 forms will be completed through their website.
For return staff, you can find instructions for enrolling in your account HERE. For New Staff, you will receive an email on how to set up a new account. You must complete this enrollment and the 3 required forms stated above for your employment to be complete.
You have to do both the background check release form below AND complete an online background check form here.
Forms for you to return to Amy immediately:
Direct Deposit (now completed through your paychex flex account)
W4 (now completed through your paychex flex account)
- If you are bringing a non-camper child with you, a health form is included for him/her.
- Kitchen staff are required to have a TB tine test.
Forms for you to review and complete in person when you arrive at camp:
I-9 (now completed through your paychex flex account)
- Return staff (those who have filled one out within thelast three years) do not need to fill this out.
- Fill out the top portion, and then bring the form and original document(s) to camp with you.
- Please read the instructions carefully.
- Fill it out ahead of time, but for this one, don’t send it. I must see the original documents when you give it to me.
Forms for you to keep: